Sunday, April 3, 2011

Chapter 2 continued

I walk down the hall with long quick strides hoping to get to Rachel before she leaves to go to her next class.
"Hey Rachel,"I say when I see her. She turns around.
"Oh, hey Alex. Did you fall asleep on me last night?"
"Oh ya sorry about that. I was really tired."
"It's ok I was tired too."She laughs.
"I had the weirdest dream last night."
"Why was I in it?" She jokes raising one eyebrow. I laugh.
"No, I was being chased by these creatures. They were really fast and strong.They even had red eyes. Then this really hot guy shows up, and I thought he was going to help me but then..."
"Hey I'm really sorry I need to get to class, but tell me about it tonight ok."She interrupts.
"What's tonight."I ask.
"Sleepover at my house remember."
"Oh, oh yeah... I'll be there."She slams her locker.
"See you there."She yells over her shoulder and walks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment