Sunday, May 22, 2011

Chapter 6

        I wake up and jolt upright. A sharp pain sears through my head and I fall back to the floor. I try to put my hand to my head but my hands are bound behind my back. I try to take in my surroundings. The only light is a small flickering light bulb hanging from the ceiling. Despite the dimness I can see perfectly clear. I am laying on a cold damp cement floor. I try to sit up and realize that my feet are bound also. Though I struggle a little I manage to sit up and see that there are no windows and the only way out is a door on the far wall. My whole body is aching from head to toe. I know that if I don't get out soon I will surly die. That's how they work. They capture you, interrogate you, torture you, usually by depriving you of blood, and kill you. They show no mercy.They can't. They feel no emotion. That's what it does to you. Blood. Human blood. From the first time it touches your lips. You can't stop. Its like a drug. You become so addicted and crazed that you just kill without thinking. You could run into an old friend or someone that used to be in your family. You wouldn't know though. It blinds you. All you think about is the blood pulsing through their veins. My mouth begins to water. When was the last time I fed I wonder. I hear loud foot steps coming down the hall followed by the jingle of keys and loud creak of the door. I look up and freeze in astonishment. Standing before me is the beautiful blond haired boy with blue eyes. But once again like in the alleyway his eyes turn blood red.

No comments:

Post a Comment